Monday, May 16, 2016

Not much to say this week

Not much went down this week. I got to lead the area out two days in a row, I don't think I have had so little of an idea of what to do in my whole mission. One of the elders I went with trained my former companion, Elder Davies, so we told stories about him and biked around all day. I managed to get pretty sunburned on my arms so I had a pretty intense farmers tan and now a solid watch tan line. We are still trying our best to find new people to teach and to keep helping the less-actives that we are working with. Lately I've been studying a lot about listening to the Holy Ghost in all that I do out here since without His guidance the work doesn't go too well. Being able to have the presence of the Spirit all the time is one of the greatest gifts that our Heavenly Father has given us and can truly guide us in all aspects of our lives, if we do what is required of us to let Him in.
Even though this area is different than the past ones I have been in, I know that there are good people here who need the happiness that the gospel can bring and I know that I need to be here for some reason.
Love
Elder Cheever

No comments:

Post a Comment