Monday, October 17, 2016

I am leaving the Laguna Hills 3rd ward

Not too much really happened this week. I was pretty sure that I would get told I'm leaving Saturday so I was mostly trying to keep working hard to finish out the week. Transfer calls came on Saturday and as expected I was told I am leaving the Laguna Hills 3rd ward. I will be going back to the San Clemente Stake and I will be in the Liberty Park ward , my companion will be Elder Gunn. He has been out a little less than me and we served around each other last year when I was in Newport so we already know one another. I'm excited to go there and to meet the people and follow the Spirit to help Heavenly Fathers children up there. I will miss my companions and many of the people here in this ward, they have been awesome and have loved me and been the strength and help I have needed over the last 6 months and for that I am very grateful.

Like I said not too much happened this week that was very exciting. Hopefully there will be more to report on next week after transfers, I know those people in San Clemente are good and I need to be with them.
Love,
Elder Cheever

No comments:

Post a Comment